ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Friday, December 20, 2013
Above are a couple of photos taken by Rodney of the "Slow Poke" Triumph after the accident on 11/19/13. An unlicensed driver turned left in front of me at night and this was the result. I've got a couple of fractured toes and a blood clot in the right leg that I'll be on blood thinners for 6 months. Current plan is to switch to low riders but will have to see what gives and works out with the bike.
Ride safe as its a war zone out there!
Monday, November 18, 2013
Monday, November 11, 2013
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Friday, September 13, 2013
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- Stryper @ the Whisky-a-Go-Go - 11/16/13 - No More ...
- USN Seabees Museum - Port Hueneme, CA
- Seabees Machine Guns - Port Hueneme, CA
- Seabees Mortar Display & Hand Painted Propeller Si...
- Seabeas Navy Combat Demolition Sign
- Seabees Battalion Plaques
- Seabees Painted Keg - 1943
- Seabees Hauler
- Seabees Chicago Typewriter
- WWII USN Deck Jacket & Watch Cap - Seabees Style
- 1918 Columbia Calls Poster
- Jack's 45 HD
- Slow Changes
- Anaheim Public Works Chevy Panel Truck
- 1948 USN Seabees Recruitment Poster
- ► November (15)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
I know a lobby card of this same image was posted earlier but I think this one is much clearer. Harley drag bike heading down the line. E...
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
Here are some high definition photos of an old motorcycle cap which supposedly belonged to James Dean. Brixton is making some very simil...
I'm not sure how great the rest of this magazine / book is but there's a copy up on Ebay right now and thats where these pictures...