ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
'51 Triumph Progress
A couple of people were asking how the bike was coming along so I thought I'd post some more pictures. Realistically I'm hoping to have it done by late November or December 2009 but its on its 7th year and everything seems to take much longer than I initially planned. The tank is currently with Harpoon being painted then it will be off to the Undertaker for some lettering on the side panels, or should I say cartooning. I plan on dropping the trump off with Meatballs in a week or so for the clutch, some primary and timing gears, battery, and wiring. Lets hope everything goes well from here on out. Its been an long and expensive road but I am very happy how the bike looks as it is a nice blend of drag racer, salt racer, and custom chopper, which is what I was hoping for.
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- B.F. Goodrich Tire Ad from the 1940's
- Hells Angels Painting, 1970's?
- Psychomania / The Death Wheelers!
- The Soul Brothers of The LA Choppers!
- Gary Littlejohn in 1968
- Two Wheel Tornado
- Early Show Panhead From 1962!
- Bury Me An Angel - Circa 1971
- 1968 Robt. Williams / Roth Choppers Magazine Ad
- Portraits of American Bikers - Collection II Book ...
- 1968 Roth's Custom Bike / Choppers Magazine - Mitc...
- 50's / 60's Lamoreaux and Milne Motorcycle T-shirt...
- Jay Harrison's 1947 Knucklehead - Street Chopper F...
- Ness' Knuckle
- 1980's RI Great Escape Poster
- More Mid-70's BMX Antics!
- Early BMX Photos!
- Runaways - Choppers Magazine 10/76
- Elvis' Harley K Model
- Ghost Rider #5 - Circa 1972
- 1960s Aurora Motorcycle Model Box Art
- Roustabout - 1964
- Wild Guitar - 1962
- The Wildest "Wild One" Photo
- Triumph T-bird Lakester - 132.26 MPH on Gas!
- Two Wheel Customs with Peddles
- Icy n' Dicey
- '51 Triumph Progress
- A Fistful of Dynamite / Duck You Sucker
- 1964 Revell Triumph Custom Show Bike X-Mas Ads
- 1947 AMA Magazine
- Gun Engraving Meets the Custom Motorcycle
- Daredevil Men - Late 60's
- Custom Unit Triumph
- Jail Scene from the "Wild One" - 1960 Reissue (Hi ...
- Chrome in the 50's
- Indian Scout Mild Custom
- Indian Photos from 1951
- Speedway in 1942!
- Look Magazine - January 9, 1968 - Irving Penn / He...
- Early 70's Revell Custom Motorcycle Madness!!!
- Hell on Wheels 2010 Cycle Calendar
- Cadillac Wheels Poster - 1975
- Sporty Drag Bike
- ▼ October (44)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...
Furnished as both USN issue and civilian these Mackinaw Barnstormer jackets were pre WWII. This amazing civil...
This knucklehead is absolutely flawless winner. Check out Jason's spectacular creation at Street Chopper HERE !
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
1 POSTER - $135.00 / EA 2 POSTERS - $125.00 / EA 3 POSTERS - $120.00 / EA 4 POSTERS - $115.00 / EA 5 POSTERS - $105.00 / EA SOLD PO...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...