FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Triumph Twin Engine Drag Bikes


Cool twin engine triumph pre-unit drag bike from Mullin's Chaindrive website!


The "Parasite" Daytona Drag bike with estimated top speed of 150 mph from a JJ Post! Check out the smallest peanut tank in the world along with some of the best flared trumpet tips I've ever seen!


Obviously not a twin engine bike but this magazine from ebay caught my eye. Night drags and a Vincent drag bike on the cover from September 1956! I'm going to have to find a copy of this issue!


Double your pleasure and double your fun with a twin engine dragster run! (60s Cycle World Mag)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi I have got a pic on my Blog

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters